Benefits of Golden Cypress decking
• A truly sustainable alternative compared to other decking options.
• Naturally durable with exceptionally low shrinkage.
• Naturally termite resistant, with a delightful and mildly spicy fragrance.
• Chemical free – unlike the toxins in treated pine for example. No glues to fail either.
• Our Wharf-Deck™ decking is structurally graded F7 so you can use far less sub-structure.
What Customers Say
“Thanks for the first batch of wood – it has been laid now and looks superb!! I have found dealing with you to be wonderful and so easy – so thank you for the experience.”
Grades and Prices
A wide board decking supplied with a sawn face for that wharf-style look. Perfect for boardwalks.
Structural F7 grade quality with minimal sapwood so you need less substructure than a conventional deck.
|Product Code||Size||Maximum length||Price/m incl. GST|
|15038WD||150 x 38||4.2m||6.90|
|15050WD||150 x 50||4.2m||9.08|
Min. order timber $660
Please ensure you have allowed for wastage eg. off-joist waste. As a minimum allow 10% for 450Cs and 15% for 600Cs. Because we cut to very specific grading rules, lengths supplied are random longs (min 2.1m – and max 3.6m if being freighted to you). Occasionally some set lengths may be available (add 20%); if so, you can order set lengths in increments of 0.1m.
For a professional look, we recommend arrissing (planing the corners off).
Golden Cypress exhibits extremely low shrinkage across the grain, so Golden Cypress Wharf-Deck™ is supplied unseasoned. To compensate for any gaps that may appear as a result of end shrinkage along long decks, clever designers ensure that the docked ends are also arrissed, expressing any gap that may eventuate.