Benefits of Golden Cypress garden sleepers
• A safer, truly ‘eco’ alternative. No treatment required. No nasty chemicals. All natural.
• Choose from a great range of sizes: 200×50/75/100 in lengths to 4.2m.
• Durable: Similar to Jarrah and River Red Gum, expect ~15+ years in-ground (NZFRI)
• Ethically sourced: Only dangerous, sick or redundant trees are harvested.
• Tight grain. Minimal sapwood. Extremely low shrinkage. No wastage!
• Golden Cypress always looks good and presents well. Ordering Landscape Grade means you will almost certainly get some Structural and Premium Grades too!
• Own a talking point: Golden Cypress has a distinct colour and fresh, slightly spicy fragrance.
• Sustainability is not going to go away – there is simply no better alternative!
What Customers Say
“I purchased some Golden Cypress timber to build the superstructure for two footbridges in Cathedral Range State Park. Not only was the price less than Treated Pine, the timber arrived all cut to the lengths I needed for the job, which cut down on wastage and made transport easier. I found the timber stable, easy to work and handle. I finished it off with a preservative oil and it looks a very nice, deep honey colour. It suited my needs perfectly, being eco-friendly, durable, easy to work and light to carry, which was important as our bridges were only accessible on foot. I’ll definitely be using it again.”
CLICK HERE for latest prices. Split packs are okay over minimum order of one pack.
Need less than one pack? Find a reseller near you. Click here
Fresh Sawn Sleepers
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Pack size|
Metropolitan and Outer Metropolitan Melbourne customers: Call us for your nearest Approved Golden Cypress Sleepers distributor who will serve you personally and arrange door-to-door delivery.
All other regions: Call us to discuss your sleeper needs. Minimum order ex-mill is one full pack. See below for pack sizes. Other section sizes available (minimum order quantity usually applies).