Golden Cypress sustainable timber is available in a range of grades, including Structural Grade F7 and Premium, making it a practical and affordable option for your next furniture making project. Suitable for both indoors and outdoors, why not take advantage of the stunning golden hues and intrinsic beauty to create a piece with true ‘wow’ factor? We’ve even supplied timber for the Melbourne Zoo Lemur Enclosure’s ‘suspended inclined yoga platform’! Finishes include oil, paint, stain, clear finishes or simply left ‘au naturel’. Bark to bark slabs also available.
Benefits of Golden Cypress timber
- Naturally strong and durable with exceptionally low shrinkage.
- Slow growing. Tight grain. Minimal sapwood.
- From 75×50 to 250×250, we custom cut to order every day.
- Intrinsically beautiful. Like Kauri. Lustrous. Fiddleback is common.
- Naturally termite resistant, with a slightly spicy fragrance.
- Chemical free and ethically sourced.
What Customers Say
“I used Golden Cypress in my traditional post and beam construction in Belmont Victoria and I have loved the beauty and versatility of this timber. I particularly like it’s robust qualities, lovely colour and grain. I chose it also for the fact that it is a sustainable timber and pest resistant.”